An Important Announcement from Revolution Community Yoga
May 24, 2019
Hello RCY Community,
I am writing to let you know that RCY’s Westford location will be transitioning to different management under the Mill Works Recreation Center as of July 1, 2019. The Westford location will no longer be owned or managed by RCY.
Please note there are *no* changes at RCY’s Acton location – all there remains as is.
The current schedule in place in Westford may undergo changes over time, but for the immediate future, it will remain more or less the same (including teachers). Mill Works will keep you abreast of updates and changes if you choose to be on their mailing list.
This was not an easy decision to make. We are so grateful for all who came to visit and spent time practicing Yoga with us in Westford! It was a joy to create the beautiful space there, and we certainly gave our best during this past year. Sometimes things just don’t work out as planned, and this is one of those times. I am pleased, however, that Mill Works will continue to offer Yoga and I do hope that those of you who found a home there will continue on practicing in that wonderful space.
Here are the logistics to be aware of moving forward as of May 24, 2019 if you attend the Westford studio:
1) Mill Works will be offering memberships that include Yoga classes in the membership price! Please contact Mill Works directly for more information (http://www.millworkswestford.com/contact/)
2) If you *only* want to attend Yoga at the Mill Works facility (and do not want a full Mill Works facility membership), then Yoga-only class passes will be available through Mill Works as of July 1, 2019. Students will need to contact Mill Works directly to make purchases. (http://www.millworkswestford.com/contact/). Yoga classes purchased through Mill Works can only be used at the Mill Works location.
3) For people who *only* visit the Westford studio (and never visit Acton) and need to purchase passes between now and June 30, 2019, discounted single drop-in passes ($15 each) usable for Westford classes only will be available to purchase from RCY through June 30, 2019 and must be used by June 30, 2019. A Westford-Only New Student Special (2 weeks unlimited yoga for $30 – for brand new RCY students only) will also be available until June 15th, 2019 and will expire 14 days from date of purchase.
4) For people who only visit the Westford Yoga Studio and do have class passes remaining on their account (that were purchased prior to May 24th, 2019), those class passes will be honored by Mill Works until the original expiration date noted when the passes were purchased through RCY. A list will be given to Mill Works of those students whose passes will be honored.
5) As of July 1, 2019, for all other Yogis who have RCY class passes and have visited both Westford & Acton locations in this past year, your passes can be used at the Acton location only. Please email us if you need clarification on this – info@YogaActon.com.
We will keep you posted throughout June about what you will need to be aware of for registering for classes after the transition is final on July 1, 2019. We have tried to make this transition as fair and seamless as possible.
Thank you all so much for your support.
Please direct any questions or concerns to info@YogaActon.com.