Prenatal Flow & Restore Mini Retreat
w/ Jenny Meshna & Valerie Kacian
Sunday, May 31st, 2020 @ 2:30 – 5:30pm in The Waterfall Room
$45 Pre-registration is required by May 30th
Minimum of 6 pre-registered participants by May 28th to run
Are you expecting? Do you ever wish you could just get away for a couple of hours to relax and recharge? Now you can! Join certified prenatal yoga teachers Jenny Meshna and Valerie Kacian for an afternoon of community (sangha), prenatal slow flow practice accessible for all trimesters, and lots of well-deserved pampering.
What to Expect:
- Time to chat about everything and anything pregnancy, childbirth, and #momlife
- Prenatal Slow Flow practice that is accessible for all trimesters in pregnancy even if you are new to yoga
- Optional gentle assists during practice
- Learn ways to keep calm while balancing doctor’s appointments, work, family life, and everything in between
- Practical tips and tricks to ease the aches and pains of pregnancy
- Learn ways to keep your yoga practice safe (and still super effective) during pregnancy
- Bliss out with a supportive restorative practice in a “spa” candlelit atmosphere that includes light essential oils and Reiki treatments.
- A chance to win a special giveaway and useful takeaways
We are both super passionate about prenatal yoga and working to create a prenatal community at RCY. As mothers, we both know the importance of taking time for self-care, as well as connecting with other mamas-to-be. We are looking forward to offering you a safe space to relax, recharge and reconnect.
Registered Yoga Alliance 500 hr.
Balance Athlete Certified
Reiki I Certified
Like so many others, Jenny Meshna began practicing Yoga in 2005 as a way to become more flexible. After only a handful of classes she was amazed to find that Yoga not only made her more flexible, but it also built up her strength, calmed her mind easing every day anxieties and all around livened her soul. Overjoyed with all of the benefits Yoga brought to her own life she knew she wanted to share this experience with as many people as possible. This led her to her 200-hour Hatha Teacher Training taught by Robin Anderson in 2010. Now teaching Vinyasa Yoga in the Merrimack Valley area, Jenny completed her 300-hour Vinyasa Teacher Training taught by Jacqui Bonwell in the Spring of 2015. When Jenny is not teaching Yoga, she is a full time Caregiver making everyday life more accessible and enjoyable for the elderly. She encourages everyone, on and off the mat, to meet life exactly as they are and let go. Let go of expectation. Let go of anticipation. And breathe.
Valerie started her yoga practice in 2001 shortly after the birth of her daughter. Initially seeking balance to round out a heavy cardio fitness routine, she got SO much more in return. She has a special interest in working with students within their own range of motion tapping into pure, functional movement in the body. Valerie believes that anyone can practice and experience the great benefits of yoga. She uses a whole-hearted approach to encourage her students to connect deeply to movement within their own bodies. Valerie teaches vinyasa flow, slow flow, power flow, and prenatal yoga. Valerie completed her 200 hour YTT in 2018 with Cindy Boulter and completed prenatal training with Lorraine Shedoudi at Revolution Community Yoga.