THIS SERIES HAS BEEN POSTPONED
Girls Stand Tall
5-Week Immersion for Girls in Grades 5th – 8th
Stand Tall • Find Your Voice • Be Yourself • Get Inspired
w/ Jen Mast RYT 500, LICSW
Fridays @ 6:30 – 8:30pm • Oct. 20th, 27th, Nov. 3rd, 10th, 17th
Early Bird Registration $150 for 5-class series* • $190 after Oct. 18th
The Girls Stand Tall Program will empower girls to listen to their hearts by infusing yoga, breathwork, mindfulness, journaling, art, games and focused self-reflection. Each day will focus on a different theme including: balance and moderation, self-care/self-esteem, insight/self-awareness, contentment, and service/gratitude; representing the Yamas and Niyamas – yoga’s Universal Principals of living mindfully in the world.
In this supportive environment we will:
- Develop a balanced yoga practice for both physical and emotional strength.
- Practice standing up for what is right and finding a clear and compassionate voice through guided activities on and off our mats.
- Cultivate friendship and connection.
- Get creative through theme inspired art projects.
- Dive deeper into our true selves with journals, mindfulness activities and self-reflection.
- Emphasize listening and supporting one another through group discussion and challenge tasks.
- Learn how to relax and breath when stressful situations arise.
- Most importantly, we will learn to let go of what is no longer serving us and become whole in the process.
Jen Mast RYT 500, LICSW, Childlight Yoga Teen Certified, Yoga for Depression Level 1 (Amy Wientraub), Integrative Yoga Therapy Level 2, Functional Yoga Therapy Level 1, Anatomy Training Ray Mucci. Having worked in the public schools for over 15 years and witnessed first- hand the stressors our children face today, Jen is more passionate than ever to bring yoga to our youth. Learning yoga and mindfulness is a powerful tool that will carry into their adult life, with it comes resilience, balance, compassion and self- awareness. Something they can pull from whenever they need it.
*Series Payment/Refund Policy:
Refunds (full or partial) are not available for series as your full series payment reserves your spot for the entire series, and the teacher is paid for your spot whether you are in attendance or not.