October 2022 Price Increases
Price Increases I Don’t Want to Make…Buy Now & Save Before Oct. 1st, 2022
July 27, 2022
Dear Revolution Community,
I want to express my sincere gratitude for all those who have helped RCY survive the very tumultuous and uncertain times brought on by COVID back in March 2020:
- I am grateful that RCY was able to pivot online and maintain the community’s access to yoga even when we could not be together in-person for classes.
- I am grateful that RCY was able to continue employing our invaluable staff and teachers. Their perseverance and willingness was – and is – astounding.
- I am grateful to RCY’s landlord, Mathias Rosenfeld, for his compassion and flexibility that enabled the survival of RCY through the pandemic.
- I am grateful beyond words for all of our amazing students and members who have stuck with us through all the craziness. We would not be here today were it not for you all – thank you.
That said, it’s been 5 years since we raised prices, and as much as I dread having to make this decision, the time has come. I had planned to increase prices in Spring 2020, but then COVID hit and there was no way I was going to do that to our community. Unfortunately, it is imperative that we implement these price increases so we can continue to be a sustainable, viable business that will remain in the community for the long haul. Price increases will take place on Oct 1, 2022.
These price increases will allow us to continue to bring tremendous value to our membership and class passes. We are committed to providing:
- High-quality, caring teachers who are passionate about guiding you in your yoga practice.
- A wide variety of class types & times, as well as many diverse workshop offerings.
- A continued selection of on-line classes for those who cannot or do not want to practice in-studio.
- Clean and pleasant spaces for practicing in.
- RCY’s commitment to respecting the roots and teachings of yoga.
- Opportunities throughout the year to take advantage of pricing specials.
- Flexibility and compassion for those facing financial difficulties so anyone may practice with us.
- Our sincere commitment to being a truly inclusive studio where absolutely anyone and everyone is warmly welcomed to practice with us.
NEW PRICING OVERVIEW
- The noted membership, class drop-in, and package increases will go into effect on 10/1/2022.
- Memberships initiated before 10/1/2022 will be allowed to remain at the lower rates as long as the membership runs without cancellation. (Our new membership rates will include some new benefits – see below. Memberships held over at the lower rate will not include these new benefits.)
- As always, class packages are good for 1 year from the date of purchase.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CURRENT PRICING
You have the opportunity to buy into current prices before this increase takes place. Buy anytime between now and Sept 30, 2022, and we will honor those class passes and memberships. Buy now at https://yogaacton.com/pricing/.
NEW PRICE DROP-INS & PACKAGES (effective 10/1/2022)
Regular Rates (includes Chair Yoga)
Drop-in • $20
5 Class Pass • $95 ($19 per class)
10 Class Pass • $180 ($18 per class)
20 Class Pass • $320 ($16 per class)
50 Class Pass • $725 ($15 per class)
Student (full-time) • Senior (65+) • Active Military • Veteran Rates (includes Chair Yoga)
Drop-in • $18
5 Class Pass • $75 ($15 per class)
10 Class Pass • $140 ($14 per class)
20 Class Pass • $240 ($12 per class)
NEW PRICE AUTO-RENEW MEMBERSHIPS (effective 10/1/2022)
8 Classes per month • $120 per month ($15 per class)
12 Classes per month • $168 per month ($14 per class)
16 Classes per month • $192 per month ($12 per class)
20 Classes per month • $220 per month ($11 per class)
25 Classes per month • $250 per month ($10 per class)
New Memberships activated after 9/30/2022 will include these new benefits:
- 10% off workshops
- 10% off retail
- 1 free guest per calendar month**
**Free monthly guest must be someone who has never been to RCY
- Membership is a 12-month contract with a 3-month minimum commitment (if you request cancellation prior to the
- 3-month minimum date, you will be charged a $50 early termination fee)
- Membership payments process each month on the same day (determined by original sale date) by charging credit card on file
- The 12-month membership contract auto-renews each year on the sale date unless you cancel
- Unused classes DO NOT roll over month-to-month
- 14-day cancellation notice required before the date of your next scheduled monthly membership payment
- Membership cancellation must be done in writing via email by contacting RCY’s Office Manager Jenny Meshna @ email@example.com. Your cancellation request must be confirmed by a reply from Jenny Meshna or Kyra Marino – if you do not receive a reply to your cancellation email, please call the studio @ 978-274-5596.
- If your credit card on file is declined at the time of payment, this *does not* constitute cancellation of the membership. You must update your billing information with a valid credit card number.
- One suspension of 1-4 weeks per year allowed for special circumstance
- For regular weekly classes only, does not include series/workshops/children’s yoga
- No refunds or transfers
- Yoga schedule can change without notice
- Memberships can be shared with family members
We do not want financial difficulties to keep anyone from practicing yoga.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties that keep you from taking classes with RCY, please reach out to us and we can work with you to make taking classes possible. Email Studio Manager Jenny Meshna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding. Please feel free to reach out to Jenny or myself with questions or concerns.
Revolution Community Yoga