Pre-Registration Policy & Arrival Time For Yoga Classes
IMPORTANT: Pre-Registration Policy & Arrival Time For Yoga Classes
Dear RCY Members,
When we ring in the New Year, we typically see an increase in class attendance. We ask that students make every effort to arrive early for class. We know that life happens and arriving early for class may not always be possible, but we do ask that you all try to get to class 10 or 15 minutes early for these reasons:
- We have a Door Locking Policy and we don’t want you to miss out on your class if you’re late!
- To allow time for to students to check-in/pay for class without last minute rush
- To allow time to properly place mats for the most efficient and comfortable use of studio space
- To respect, honor and avoid disruption of your fellow yogis and the important centering time at the beginning of class
We need to request/announce the following policies for the New Year and beyond:
1) We ask that all students pre-register for classes online or by using the MindBody Connect App for mobile devices. Students who do not pre-register for a class cannot be guaranteed a spot.
This will help teachers better prepare for making sure the class can set up and run smoothly. If a class is full with pre-registrants, drop-in Students who did not pre-register on line are welcome to wait until the class is just about to begin to see if any spots become available. Pre-registering is the only way to guarantee your spot for a class.
Register on line:
Download the MindBody App for mobile devices:
2) Pre-registrants must arrive by 1 minute prior to the scheduled class start time or they forfeit their spot to anyone waiting to get in to the class. Pre-registrants who do not show up for class will still be charged for the class.
When a student pre-registers and does not show up for class by 1 minute prior to the scheduled start time, they will be charged as if they attended, and their spot will be given to anyone who might be waiting. It is very easy to cancel yourself out of a class you have signed up for (using the same on line methods for registering), and students can do so on line up until 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Obviously in the event of a true emergency or illness, exceptions will be made on a case by case basis. If you have questions about how to cancel your class reservation, please email Kyra at info@YogaActon.com.
We thank you for understanding the need to begin adhering to these policies. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Kyra at info@YogaActon.com.
– – –
Owner / Manager
Revolution Community Yoga