RCY Online Classes
INSTRUCTIONS FOR JOINING ONLINE CLASSES:
1) Go to the RCY schedule at https://yogaacton.com/class-schedule/ or go to the MindBody Mobile App and log in with your usual credentials.
(TIP: If you have an account but do not remember your login info, please *do not* create a new account. You are given an option to search for your account using your email address, and then you can reset your password. If you need assistance with this, please email our Assistant Studio Manager Jenny Meshna at info@YogaActon.com.)
2) Go to My Info / Account Settings and make sure the email setting boxes are *checked* for “Your Account” and “Reminders and schedule changes” and click Save (→ see screenshot to right)
(TIP: If you do not receive the RCY Newsletter, you may want to check off the box to receive “News and promos” in the email settings. This is the main way we communicate directly with our members.)
3) Register for the class you would like to take *at least* 30 minutes in advance of the class start time.
4) If you have existing class passes or a current auto renew membership, you may use those to register.
5) If you do not have class passes or a membership, you will be prompted to purchase the option of your choice.See all your options at https://yogaacton.com/pricing/.
6) After you register, you will then receive an email with “Revolution Community Yoga” <email@example.com> as the sender. This will be sent 1 hour before class (if you register less than 1 hour before class, you will the link when you register) and will contain the Live Stream Link for the class. All you have to do is click the button in the email that says “Click Here to Join”!
***If you do not receive an email, be sure to check your SPAM/junk folders. If you do not find it, please email our Assistant Studio Manager Jenny Meshna at info@YogaActon.com***
7) If you do not arrive for class when it is live-streaming it will be assumed that you registered for the class so you could have access to the recording for the 48 hours after the class runs live, and therefor you will be marked present.
8) You will have access to a recording of the class you paid for for 48 hours after the live class runs. The link for the class recording will be emailed to you as quickly as we can get it to you after the class ends.
What do you need for class?
• Yoga Mat
• Blocks (if you don’t have blocks, use books)
• Strap (if you don’t have a strap, use a belt, tie, etc…)
• Blanket (if you don’t have a blanket, use a large towel)
• Bolster (for restorative and gentle classes / if you don’t have a bolster, use a pillow)
If you need assistance please email our Assistant Studio Manager Jenny Meshna at info@YogaActon.com.
Class Pass Pricing Options
For information on class pass pricing to attend our Live Streaming Online classes, go to https://yogaacton.com/pricing/.
Free Recording Library
Go to: https://yogaacton.com/rcy-on-line-class-library/