EARN FREE YOGA CLASSES!
Revolution Community Yoga Volunteer Program
The RCY Volunteer Program is an incredible win/win for everyone in our Yoga community. The Volunteer is able to take a Yoga class at no charge, and in turn agrees to complete the list of responsibilities. When the Volunteer helps the Teacher and Studio in this way, it is a huge help! This is also a phenomenal service for the other students in the community, as well, because they get to practice in and enjoy a clean, well-cared for space… this is very, very important at RCY.
RCY volunteers assist with pre-class check-in and post-class clean-up. The class(es) that you volunteer for would be available for you to take at no charge. There is a 2 class per volunteer limit to keep volunteering opportunities open for others. We do like to extend volunteer opportunities to students who have been to RCY before at least a few times.
- Volunteer opportunities are valuable, and we like to offer them to people who have practiced, or are currently practicing, at RCY.
- Be truly dependable and trustworthy (Kyra and your teacher will count on you to be there!).
- Be friendly, respectful and courteous – you represent RCY when you’re checking people in.
- Commit to a weekly schedule, and understand that you need to let the teacher know if you cannot attend at any time.
- Be relatively computer savvy, or trainable to be so. There is no way around this as we use the computer to check people in.
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to class start time.
- Stay as long as necessary after class to complete the volunteer responsibilities (you will receive a list at training) – shouldn’t take more than 15/20 minutes.
If you are interested in becoming part of the RCY Community and sharing in our passion for Yoga, please contact Tami at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revolution Community Yoga
537 Massachusetts Avenue
Acton, MA 01720