EARN FREE YOGA CLASSES!
Revolution Community Yoga Volunteer Program
If you are interested in becoming part of the RCY Community and sharing in our passion for Yoga, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page after carefully reading all the information below.
The Revolution Community Yoga Volunteer Program is an incredible win/win for everyone in our Yoga community. The Volunteer is able to take a Yoga class at no charge, and in turn agrees to complete the list of responsibilities. When the Volunteer helps the Teacher and Studio in this way, it is a huge help! This is also a phenomenal service for the other students in the community, as well, because they get to practice in and enjoy a clean, well-cared for space… this is very, very important at RCY.
RCY volunteers assist with pre-class check-in and post-class clean-up. The class(es) that you volunteer for would be available for you to take at no charge. There is a 2 class per volunteer limit to keep volunteering opportunities open for others. We do like to extend volunteer opportunities to students who have been to RCY before at least a few times.
- Volunteer opportunities are valuable, and we like to offer them to people who have practiced, or are currently practicing, at RCY.
- Be truly dependable and trustworthy (Kyra and your teacher will count on you to be there!).
- Be friendly, respectful and courteous – you represent RCY when you’re checking people in.
- Commit to a weekly schedule, and understand that you need to let the teacher know if you cannot attend at any time.
- Be relatively computer savvy, or trainable to be so. There is no way around this as we use the computer to check people in.
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to class start time.
- Stay as long as necessary after class to complete the volunteer responsibilities (you will receive a list at training) – shouldn’t take more than 15/20 minutes.
If you are interested in becoming part of the RCY Community and sharing in our passion for Yoga, please fill out this form: