Hello Yoga Teachers!
Please note that we are not hiring weekly teachers at this time, but please feel free to read all the info below and let us know if you’d are interested in being added to our sub list.
I highly recommend that teachers interested in teaching at RCY first take a few classes here to see how the studio feels as a fit. After doing so, if you are still interested, please email Jenny at info@YogaActon.com. We would like to receive these items from you in your initial email, and then we can schedule a time to meet:
- A link to a sample video of you teaching
- Certificate of liability insurance
Here is the full list of requirements in order to be eligible to teach/sub at RCY – forms will be emailed to you prior to 1st meeting:
- Full & successful completion of, at minimum, a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Completion of an RCY Teacher or Sub Agreement Form
- CPR Certification (documentation required)
- Current Certificate of Liability Insurance
- W9 Form
- Direct Pay Authorization Form
- You must be able to check-in classes on your own w/ the MindBody system. If you are not familiar with this system, you will need to get a quick training on it before you are able to teach.