Teaching at RCY
Hello Yoga Teachers!
Please note that we are not hiring weekly teachers at this time. Please feel free to read all the info below and let us know if you would like to be considered for our sub list by sending along your video, resume, bio & insurance info.
We are working on increasing inclusivity and accessibility and do welcome any pitches for workshops/series geared towards diverse or marginalized groups. Please contact Jenny at info@YogaActon.com.
I highly recommend that teachers interested in teaching at RCY first take a few classes here to see how the studio feels as a fit. After doing so, if you are still interested, please email Jenny at info@YogaActon.com. We would like to receive these items from you in your initial email:
- A link to a sample video of you teaching
- Certificate of liability insurance
Here is the full list of requirements in order to be eligible to teach/sub at RCY – forms will be emailed to you prior to 1st meeting:
- Full & successful completion of, at minimum, a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Completion of an RCY Teacher or Sub Agreement Form
- CPR Certification (documentation required)
- Current Certificate of Liability Insurance
- W9 Form
- Direct Pay Authorization Form
- You must be able to check-in classes on your own w/ the MindBody system. If you are not familiar with this system, you will need to get a quick training on it before you are able to teach.