Hello Yoga Teachers!
I highly recommend that teachers interested in teaching at RCY first take a few classes here to see how the studio feels as a fit. After doing so, if you are still interested, please email:
Acton Studio – Jenny at info@YogaActon.com
Westford Studio – Kim @ info@YogaWestfordMA.com.
We would like to receive your resume, bio, and certificate of liability insurance in your initial email, and then we can schedule a time to meet.
Here is the full list of requirements in order to be eligible to teach/sub at RCY – forms will be emailed to you prior to 1st meeting:
- Full & successful completion of, at minimum, a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Completion of an RCY Teacher or Sub Agreement Form
- CPR Certification (documentation required)
- Current Certificate of Liability Insurance
- W9 Form
- Direct Pay Authorization Form
- You must be able to check-in classes on your own w/ the MindBody system. If you are not familiar with this system, you will need to get a quick training on it before you are able to teach.