Do you wake up at 2am, unable to turn off your mind?
Do you need help relaxing before bedtime?
Yoga might be just what you need. Did you know that some 50-70 million Americans suffer from insomnia or disordered sleep? Sleep is crucial for health and emotional well-being. Harvard Medical School found that yoga addresses both the physical and psychological problems associated with insomnia. If you are someone struggling with your quality of sleep join us for this special workshop.We will discuss the root causes of insomnia, how to address them through yoga and yogic principles and practices.
We will also cover:
- Asana sequences (yoga postures) especially for insomnia
- Breathing techniques that help to quiet a busy mind and calm the nervous system
- Bring awareness to current night time behaviors that might be blocking our ability to sleep. Learn to listen to the messages our bodies are trying to give us at night.
- Create a bedtime yoga practice and bedtime ritual that supports your individual needs
- Ayurvedic home remedies for better sleep
- Understand how daily and seasonal rhythms affect your sleep patterns
- Enjoy a 30-minute guided yoga nidra – the practice of gradual relaxation
NO YOGA EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
Get ready to ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!
Revolution Community Yoga
537 Massachusetts Avenue
Acton, MA 01720